Star2Star s StarPhone* leverages your company s existing investment in Smartphones without requiring an increase in expensive cellular minutes. Since softphone calls are carried over an IP data network, most users will find that they don t use as many cellular minutes. This can result in a significant cost savings.
The Star2Star Mobile Softphone for iPhone provides users with these features:
- Show your Star2Star business number as your caller ID when you make calls to protect your personal cell phone number.
- StarPhone users appear on the Star2Star system as standard extensions.
- Outbound calls made from StarPhone travel over the IP data network, and are not billed for airtime as cellular calls.
- Presence indicator shows users the status of other system users: green for available, red for busy, yellow for ringing, and blue for dialing
- Favorites list allows fast dialing of frequently used numbers
- iPhone contacts list integration for calls outside your organization
- Voicemail inbox provides one-touch access to voicemail
- Call transfer
- Conference calling for on-the-fly meetings
- Secure user authentication
- Calls can be placed over WiFi and 3g/4g networks
- Push Notification for incoming call and voicemail
- Activity tracking provides easy access to past inbound and outbound calls for reference or redial
- Built-in support help allows you to send relevant log information to expedite problem solving should you need assistance.
Disclaimer: Star2Star's StarPhone app is not a replacement for your cellular service. You may not be able to make emergency (e.g. 911) calls using the app. If you attempt to make a 911 call from the app while using a device that has been enabled with a native or cell phone application, the app will close and the emergency call will be placed over the native or cell phone application through your cellular carrier's network. If you attempt to make a 911 call using the app from a device that is not enabled with a native or cell phone application and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, your call may be routed to a different dispatcher from that used for traditional 911 dialing and you will be charged a fee per incident. If you attempt to make a 911 call using the app from a device with no connectivity to either cellular service or Wi-Fi no call will not be placed.
* For existing Star2Star customers only.
Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
StarPhone is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-01-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
StarPhone (version 3.1.2) has a file size of 25.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.